Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sara




Hey Today is Sara's Ament's Birthday Everyone. Sara was the co-founder of Paper Creations Ink and we are surprising her today with her very own blog hop, so follow along in the fun and enjoy all the creations just for Sara.











My card for Sara is from Sweetpea stamps called Moonlight Siren by Ching-Chou Kuik. This is one of my first tries with Sweetpea stamps and WOW, they are wonderfully intricate to color.  I used the following copics...
Hair:  C9, 7, 5, 3
Outfit:  B99, 97, 95, 93
Skin:  E0000, 000, 01
Butterflies & Sun:  R35, 32, 30 & Y000, 00
Sky:  Y000, 00 & B24, 21, 000, 00
Mountains:  E 18, 11, 5
 Water:  B24, 21, 000, 00
Stardust Stickles
White highlighter pen

So Sara, enjoy your day today and forever.  May God bless you richly this upcoming year and fill your life with much joy, peace, riches and wisdom.  I love you, my friend.

8 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful card, Pat! I'm sure Sara will be overwhelmed by all of this..
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun video. I just love your card. What a gorgeous image. TFs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Pat! I am about to try those stamps too. Happy Birthday Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image, gorgeous colours.......FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card an beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete