Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!!!

Well after another 50+....years it's that time again to celebrate ME! As I look back over the past year I can say I have been truly blessed beyond anything that I can think of. God is so good to me and my family and I look forward to another wonderful blessed year, complete with I am sure will be full of challenges, Blessings beyond measure, heartache, joy unspeakable and lots of new friends. So take a minute with me and light a birthday candle, make a wish, and blow it out! My birthday wish for all of you is to have a year filled with love, laughter, and the light and joy of knowing Jesus Christ as your personal saviour.

I am finishing up with coloring the last of my craft cards and I better get busy putting them all together by Thursday or it will be very interesting. Does anyone else out there struggles with backgrounds and how to pull a card together?  I would love to hear what all of you do to make that card extra special. I still have so much to learn!!!

Til Later - Pat

1 comment:

  1. Well for me... I pick my designer paper first and solid colored cardstock. Then I color my image. After that, is time to put it together and that is where sometimes I need a bit of help... so I use Mojo Monday sketches or other sketches that I find! I keep a binder of them! So all I have to do is pull it out and pick one! Hope this helps you! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete