Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Princess Ariela


This cutey was made for my friend for her daughter's Birthday as well.  I've been told that she is going to have the best birthday ever with manicures and pedicures and whatever else little diva's do :0)

 Life is slowly getting back to normalcy with only a few hitches here and there. Nothing that can not be worked out.  I had a wonderful surprise yesterday....found out that I had won a 7 Kids College Fund gift card from a challenge that I had entered in quite some time ago. 

Have a wonderful week an don't forget to stop and smile, laugh a little and breathe.

Digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil, colored by copics, papers from my stash of SU, as well as the brads. The crown brad is from Michael's and Silver Stickles for her bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment