Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Custom Digi Papers

Ladies and Gentlemen may I present the greatest idea ever to you?  Susan over at Crafty Chaos Designs has just let me know that she is adding "Personal Paper Packs" to her shop.  What that means is you can email her with colors, styles, shapes or whatever and she will design you your very own Digi Paper, not just 1 or 2 sheets but 6 Digi Papers.  Is that not the most awesome thing ever?  Here are a few samples of what she has done for me.



So hop on over to Crafty Chaos Designs and get your personalized Digi Papers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for helping me spread the word Pat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo awesome!!! Wooo Hooo!!! I am so glad about this... it's huge news!!!! They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete