Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Challenge #16 "Die Cuts And/Or Punches

I pray everyone had a blessed and joyful Christmas and a very happy New Year. I can't believe how the time has flown and another year has passed. But, it's time to put the past behind us and look forward to another year that is just waiting for us to write on it's pages. What are you going to put on yours? Mine has things like better organization, working towards becoming debt free, expanding my crafting talents, living life as God would have me to do. Reaching out more to others and thinking less of my circumstances, having more friends and studying God's word daily....Wow, what a list, huh :0)

So to start the New Year off well, PCI is having a wonderful challenge that I know you all are going to love. Use your punches, die cuts and your favorite images and have some fun. One lucky person is going to win 4 digi's of their choice from Kenny K. How awesome is that?

Here is my take on Kenny K's image called "Scarlett West" and she is a girl after my own heart. What's not to love about her? She is sassy and packin' heat. I still have so much to learn in putting cards together and I look forward to seeing my work at the end of the year and pray there is much improvement.


My copics recipe is....
Boots, Hat & Jacket: B99,95,93
Hair: E19, 8, 7, 00
Gun: C 3, 5, 7, 00
Skin: E 000, 00, 93
Outfit: RV 10, 13, 14
R 89, 85, 83
Bag & Belt: E 35, 34, 31

I also used crystal effects on the glasses, some Silver Zig Zag and Stickles in Pink and Silver. The Butterfly sticker is from the Paper Studio, flourishes from Spellbinders Floral Flourishes, and the flower was made from Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die. The papers are all from my stash of leftovers.

So run, don't walk, get those dies and punches out to work and check out PCI's rules and get busy.



3 comments:

  1. fabulous card Pat, love the colours and the sentiment is great
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Pat, love it!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat... I am so proud of you! This is one magnificent piece of artwork! I LOVE your coloring, flourishes, and that flower is fantastic! You have come such a long way, I don't think you have far to go on creative journey! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the week, tomorrow it Friday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete