Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hello to ALL my blog friends. I have received this awesome Blog Award from my very best friend Sara.  I am so proud to receive my very first blog award and couldn't be happier. Sara is not only my dear friend but has an outstanding style that you will all love. She is a very talented artist and teacher.  Thank you Sara so much for this award.



How it works is...

These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules: * Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter(s) on your blog. *Link back to the blogger(s) who presented the award to you. *Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. *Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. * Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have chosen to present this blog award to the following people:


No comments:

Post a Comment