Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Cap'n EJ

I had the awesome opportunity to make a birthday card for my friend E.J. who turned 5 on Thursday.  He's is all about Pirates and Supermen and just being a great Super kid. So Happy Birthday E.J. Hope you were blessed beyond measure this year.

I used Mo's image called "Captain Hugh" and can be found here on her site. The background papers are all digital, the ribbon from my decreasing stack of SU Ribbon. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz ink and used a little Glossy Accent on his telescope. Of course colored it up with copics and will update with the recipe later on today. (I forgot it at home)




1 comment:

  1. Came by to see if you had any new cards on your site and what a surprise to see my little EJ's card! :) Happy memories. I hope you are still delighting in the Lord in this fun talent and skill you have.

    ReplyDelete