Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, AGAIN


This is the card that was sent to all my family and friend this year. I was inspired by a card that Suzanne Dean had made and I worked my own magic on it.  I used MS Tinsel Glitter in Crystal, the Blooming Rosette Die, Punch from SU, and my wonderful Digi Papers from Crafty Chaos. In case you are wondering about the white punch off to the side its where I put the name of the person I am giving it to. At church we use hanging files so we can save on postage and so after several years of putting cards in envelopes I realized what a waste this was and now I try to think of new ways to address without using envelopes. The Snowman is from Mo's Digital Pencil and can be found here.

Copics used in this card are:
Scarf, Mittens & Hat:  R83, 85, 89, G12,20, 24
Snowman:  B0000
Buttons:  C5
Arms: E35
Nose: YR04, 09
Cardinal:  R27

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, 
good will toward men - Luke 2:14


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Pat! I love the DP and the wonderful sparkly snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I am so glad that you got them all done!!! Wooo Hooo Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete