Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bundles of Love

This card was made for a very dear friend of mine for her mom on Mother's Day.  Her cat is name Bundles, and Aubrey came up with the sentiment "Bundles of Love".  Thank you Aubrey for challenging me to try new and different things. In the meantime I am still waiting for the prognosis on my computer and hope to hear something any day now.

Also in searching around on the web I came across a pretty good idea.  Free Digital Doll House Wallpapers!  They are everywhere and the designs are awesome.  I found everything from Wallpapers, flooring, etc to paintings, home accessories...just about anything you could think of.  So just type in Free digital dollhouse wallpapers and see what you can find.

The digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil, paper for my SU stash, and from The Paper Temptress.  If you have not checked out what she has to offer you really need to!  Great prices and good customer service.  The ribbon is from my stash and the paw prints from MS clip art.

No comments:

Post a Comment