Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She's a Cutie

Boy take about a crazy weekend!!! My computer went out, and my phone is no longer...I am having withdrawal symptom's :0)  But Mo to the rescue!!! It gave me time to finish up this little cutie and I have just the person to give it to.  Had a Fantastic Saturday as it was digi day at The Latte Lounge and I won 3 great digi's from GlitterBabe's Greetings.  If you ladies have not checked out The Latte Lounge you need to come on over and take a peek, there is a lot of talent over there, so come on and join us for the fun!!!

This image is from Mo's Digital, colored with copics, the ribbon is from my stash of SU supplies, MS punch and digital background papers from Bearly Mine designs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so precious! You are doing a beautiful job! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete