Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Late Easter

Here is a card that I made for my family for Easter.  Didn't want them to see it, so I am just now posting it. Mo did it again with her wonderful images. I hope your Easter day was filled with many blessings and good weather.  That you ate lots of chocolate, shared good times with your family and friends, and most of all, gave thought to the one who made this day what it is. Well, got the prognosis on my computer....It died and there is no hope of resurection for it.  The mother board has died and that is that, so it may be awhile before I get another one.  Do any of you out there have a favorite computer that you could recommend?  Would love to hear from you.  Also, while you are at it, what's your favorite printer to work with digi's?  That is also on my dream list. Well, for now toodles and will see you all later.

Digi from Mo's Digital Shop, colored by copics, ribbon from my stash (SU?)
and the digi papers from Bearly Mine Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment