Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Super Girl!!!

I have been commissioned to make a card for a friend's daughter's Birthday.  She is a diva all the way and everything about her is wonderfully cute.  She can sing, play the piano, is smart as a whip, cute as all get out and just plain sweet.  So I think this nominates her for being a Super Girl!!!  My computer has officially broke and am having it looked at as we speak so my blogs my be a bit sporadic for a bit.  I pray everyone had a very blessed Easter and got lots of chocolate bunnies to eat.  We had a wonderful day at church and a great dinner with the kids.

You can find this digi at Mo's Digital Pencil Shop and while you are there she is offering a wonderfull digi for just $1.00 and all the proceeds are going to Make a Wish Foundation.  I've colored her with copics, the digital papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, and a MS Corner Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment